October 20, 2022
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a loaf pan
- Mix together all the dry ingredients (flour, 1/2 sugar, 1/2 cinnamon, baking powder, salt)
- In a separate bowl, mix together the other 1/2 sugar and 1/2 cinnamon to create a cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add in Libra Pumpkin Spice Ale, 1 Egg and 1/4 cup oil into the dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour in half of the batter into the loaf pan. Sprinkle over half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Pour in the rest of the batter, and sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar on top. With a knife or chopstick, drag it through the batter to create a marble swirl.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool before slicing & enjoy!